We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer care. This includes protecting your privacy. Set out below is how we do this:
We provide a range of hospitality services through the Ballarat Football Leagues Social Club for our members & guests.
Your personal information
As part of our social club membership and sign in requirements, your personal information may be held by us. This information may include your name, date of birth, current address, telephone number, email address, occupation and other interests indicated. If you choose not to provide certain information, (eg date of birth), we may not be able to provide you with the services you require. Occassionally, you may be requested to provide personal information such as drivers license to validate your identity for membership or sign in purposes.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information for social club membership details via in-venue membership form or on-line membership form.
- directly from you, when you provide information for our authorised or visitor sign in register
- directly from you, when you provide information for the purposes of an on-line or in-venue enquiry
- directly form you, when you are legally required to provide peronal details for gaming credits paid via cheque
- directly from you, when you provide details for booking purposes
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity
- assist you to subscribe to our services and membership programs
- provide the services you require
- meet our legal obligations under the liquor and gaming acts
- meet our obligations under the incorporations act
You can access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be requested to put your request in writing for security reasons.
We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact the Ballarat Leagues Club and request the Venue Manager on 03 53315830.